Are you interested in working for one of the Top 5% HVAC businesses in the entire nation? At Ray O. Cook, we are looking for new technicians and staff members to join our award-winning team. If you possess an enthusiastic and motivated attitude, you may be a great fit for our company.
What are the requirements?
Since customer service is our top priority, we require each employee to treat our clients with honesty and respect. Rather than just completing the necessary tasks, we care about making our customers feel safe and comfortable in their living space. As our employee, we would ask you to uphold these characteristics and comply with the proper permits and codes that are in place.
Before applying, you should know the following facts:
- You must have a current driver’s license and clean driving record
- High school education is a minimum requirement or equivalent
- Criminal background checks and pre-hire drug tests will be conducted
- You may be required to lift 75 pounds if you’re applying for a field position
- As a 24/7 emergency HVAC company, we may schedule you to work outside of normal business hours
- Benefits for Our Employees
As a reputable HVAC company, we strive to hire the best technicians in the industry. We provide our employees with a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision. In addition, we provide paid vacation, sick days, and potential leads or bonuses for our sales team.
If you are interested in applying, please contact us today at (916) 297-6932. Applications and resumes are accepted year-round!